Tuesday 17 November 2015

Colour Edition: black and brown

há lá mistura mais outonal do que preto e castanho?
 
Click here to see more shots for Faces by The Sartorialist:
 
Cable knit Jumper, white shirt, black pumps classic handbag... Simple yet SO clever:
 
 :
 
Black + brown leather:
 
the black looks like my dog. the brown one looks like my old dog., Go To www.likegossip.com to get more Gossip News!:
 
make your gift wrapping lovely with woodland christmas tags & gift wrap guide | jones design company #gift #wrapping:
 
I love the high ceilings and the color pallet (dark blue, black & white, camel, and grey).:
 
Not sure why I like this...I think it's the color scheme...also like the subtle touch of the gold toned baskets. I would also incorporate copper onto the palette:
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10